Eyelash Extensions have become an enormous hit with women of all ages. These are not your traditional fake eyelash strips—they are semi-permanent individual eyelash extensions.
Each synthetic eyelash extension is shaped and polished to replicate the natural eyelash. The base of the eyelash is thicker than the tip and curled using the latest technology. Eyelashes are applied directly to individual eyelashes, one lashes at a time for a natural look and feel.
Lashes are extremely light weight and feel as if they are your own eyelashes.
Full Set $120 (90min)
Eyelash Extension Touch Up Price List
Within 2 weeks $50
Within 3 weeks $60
Within 4 weeks $70
Within 5 weeks $80
After 6 weeks a full set needs to be reapplied.
- Longer, thicker lashes
- Flexible and comfortable
- A relaxing service
- Ultra resistant and secure adhesive, manufactured in Canadian laboratory
- Hypoallergenic extensions
- MICHA Lash cerfified technician
- No skin contact
- Stands up to your daily activities
For best results: Arrive to your appointment without any eye makeup, do not curl your lashes or wear mascara the day before and the day of your appointment. This will minimize the ‘cleanup’ time and allow more time for applying the extensions.
How long do they last? On the average person, the Eyelash Extensions will ‘look good’ for approximately 2 weeks before requiring a touch up. If you do not touch up at this time, they will continue to shed and completely fall off by 3 – 5 weeks. These are averages only. Some experience a much better retention rate while others fair very poorly. Factors include the strength and texture of your natural lash, your lifestyle, and the way you care for your Eyelash Extensions. Remember that your natural lashes have their own life cycle of falling and growing – like the hair found elsewhere on your body.
Do lash extensions cause your natural lashes to fall out? The application of lash extensions, when applied properly by a trained professional, will not cause hair loss, nor will it cause eyelashes to fall out. Remember that your natural lashes have their own life cycle of falling and growing – like the hair found elsewhere on your body. It’s hard to notice small lashes falling out, but when attached to a thicker, longer lash they become much more noticeable. Once the extensions are removed, your own eyes may appear smaller, your natural lashes, shorter and sparser because you’ve been accustomed to a full set of longer, thicker lashes.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY LASHES? For the first 24 hours, do not get your lashes wet- avoid the shower (take a warm bath instead), steam rooms, massages and facials, tanning , and sweaty workouts. You can wash your face, however, use a face cloth to rinse around the eye area.
The NO-NO’s: no curling your lashes, no waterproof mascara, no smooshing your face on your pillow, & no eye masks.Use a face cloth to wash your face (instead of splashing) – also great for a gentle daily exfoliation. Avoid the direct spray in the shower. They’re waterproof, but not jet-spray-in-your-face-proof.Use a headband when you’re hitting the gym or working up a sweat. This will prevents sweat from dripping into your eyes. You can exercise as usual, however please note the bond of the extensions weaken with excessive sweat and oils, therefore those who engage in high cardio workouts as well as hot yoga will notice a compromise in the life of the extensions.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH LASH EXTENSIONS?As with any product on the market, there is a very small chance of an allergic reaction (less than 1%). With a true allergic reaction, swelling of the eyes will occur within the first 48 hours. Please contact Pretty In The City immediately should this happen and we will remove the extensions free of charge for you ASAP. Once removed, the swelling will dissipate within a few days, and your eyes will be back to normal without any damage to either your eyes or lashes.
WHO SHOULD NOT WEAR EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Eyelash Extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea
- Are very rough with themselves and do not want to follow after care instructions
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it
- Have a condition called Trichotillomania, which is hair loss resulting from compulsive pulling or twisting of the hair, brows or in this case, eyelashes
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes
Full Body Airbrush Tan $45
Belloccio Opulence Tanning Solution, Features & Benefits:
- It delivers beautiful natural looking and long lasting results to people WITH ANY SKIN TYPE
- Special blend with highly concentrated antioxidant ingredients that provide an accelerated rapid full tan within 4 hours
- Premium tan-aiding and accelerating ingredients are:
- Vegetan Premium that significantly improves color intensity and increases speed of coloration. It also protects DNA from oxidative stress that to its antioxidant properties
- Banana Fruit Prime that accelerates the tanning process. Speeds up the production of Melanin delivering a quicker more intense color, and a natural looking tan
- Skin moisturizing and firming formula that helps revitalize the skin. Includes Aloe Vera that’s known for its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- It’s fast drying, non-sticky and streak-free
- Pleasant fresh clean fragrance; Paraben free
How to prepare for a spray Tan:
- 24 hours before (optimal), or at least 8 hours before, shave and/or wax. These activities open the pores and may cause an unpleasant texture to appear if done too close to the session. Moisturize.
- Day of tanning session, shower and exfoliate the entire body.
- Do not apply lotions, oils, deodorants, or makeup, – be a clean canvas. Any product will act as a barrier to the tanning solution.
How Long will the Tan Last?
- The tan will last 7-10 days depending on your skin type and activities. Exfoliation (removal and sloughing off ) of the tanned skin cells causes the fade – just as it does with a tan created by the sun.
- Here are some tips to make your tan last longer or forever.
- Use moisturizer on your skin morning and evening. It will help the tan last longer and fade evenly. If you have dry skin, your tan will exfoliate faster. Moisturizer is essential to keep your tan alive.
- Use a tan-extender moisturizing lotion with DHA in it to help replace some of the tanned cells that are lost
- After the tan session:
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing and shoes. Yes, you can stain furniture and light apparel. t-shirt and warm-up pants work.
- Wait 8- 10 hours before you shower. 24 is optimal. Allow the process to occur
- Do not exfoliate or scrub, light and sudsy only
- Pat yourself dry
- No long hot baths, hot showers, soaking in the pool, hot-tubs, or ocean – all will exfoliate and fade your tan
- Exercising causing perspiration will negatively affect the tanning process
- Spray again after your tan disappears (forever tan). Now is the time to seriously exfoliate your skin to create a clean canvas that won’t end up streaked or blotchy from leftovers.
- Belloccio Opulence Contains:
- Dark Bronzer Color Guide: Provides an immediate bronze color to aid you in even application
- Eco-Cert (certified organic) Approved DHA (Dihydroxyacetone): The active ingredient that reacts with the skin to create the tan
- Erythrulose: A natural sugar that helps to prolong and produce a beautiful natural tan when the optimum ratio is mixed with the DHA
- Banana Fruit Prime: Accelerates the tanning process. Helps reduce the lag time for the production of Melanin. It speeds up the production of Melanin by releasing Dopamine in to the skin
- Vegetan Premium: Significantly improves color intensity and increases speed of coloration. It also protects DNA from oxidative stress that to its antioxident properties
- Collagen: Is a type of protein found in the skin. Collagen works in tandem to keep the skin tight and elastic. Used as a anti-aging ingredient
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract: Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Aids in skin moisturization
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its level of moisturizing and hydrating the skin
- CoQ10: Is a vitamin like substance in all human cells and responsible for cell production of the body’s energy