Full Body Tan $45
Belloccio Opulence Tanning Solution, Features & Benefits:
- It delivers beautiful natural looking and long lasting results to people WITH ANY SKIN TYPE
- Special blend with highly concentrated antioxidant ingredients that provide an accelerated rapid full tan within 4 hours
- Premium tan-aiding and accelerating ingredients are:
- Vegetan Premium that significantly improves color intensity and increases speed of coloration. It also protects DNA from oxidative stress that to its antioxidant properties
- Banana Fruit Prime that accelerates the tanning process. Speeds up the production of Melanin delivering a quicker more intense color, and a natural looking tan
- Skin moisturizing and firming formula that helps revitalize the skin. Includes Aloe Vera that’s known for its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- It’s fast drying, non-sticky and streak-free
- Pleasant fresh clean fragrance; Paraben free
How to prepare for a spray Tan:
- 24 hours before (optimal), or at least 8 hours before, shave and/or wax. These activities open the pores and may cause an unpleasant texture to appear if done too close to the session. Moisturize.
- Day of tanning session, shower and exfoliate the entire body.
- Do not apply lotions, oils, deodorants, or makeup, – be a clean canvas. Any product will act as a barrier to the tanning solution.
How Long will the Tan Last?
- The tan will last 7-10 days depending on your skin type and activities. Exfoliation (removal and sloughing off ) of the tanned skin cells causes the fade – just as it does with a tan created by the sun.
- Here are some tips to make your tan last longer or forever.
- Use moisturizer on your skin morning and evening. It will help the tan last longer and fade evenly. If you have dry skin, your tan will exfoliate faster. Moisturizer is essential to keep your tan alive.
- Use a tan-extender moisturizing lotion with DHA in it to help replace some of the tanned cells that are lost
- After the tan session:
- Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing and shoes. Yes, you can stain furniture and light apparel. t-shirt and warm-up pants work.
- Wait 8- 10 hours before you shower. 24 is optimal. Allow the process to occur
- Do not exfoliate or scrub, light and sudsy only
- Pat yourself dry
- No long hot baths, hot showers, soaking in the pool, hot-tubs, or ocean – all will exfoliate and fade your tan
- Exercising causing perspiration will negatively affect the tanning process
- Spray again after your tan disappears (forever tan). Now is the time to seriously exfoliate your skin to create a clean canvas that won’t end up streaked or blotchy from leftovers.
- Belloccio Opulence Contains:
- Dark Bronzer Color Guide: Provides an immediate bronze color to aid you in even application
- Eco-Cert (certified organic) Approved DHA (Dihydroxyacetone): The active ingredient that reacts with the skin to create the tan
- Erythrulose: A natural sugar that helps to prolong and produce a beautiful natural tan when the optimum ratio is mixed with the DHA
- Banana Fruit Prime: Accelerates the tanning process. Helps reduce the lag time for the production of Melanin. It speeds up the production of Melanin by releasing Dopamine in to the skin
- Vegetan Premium: Significantly improves color intensity and increases speed of coloration. It also protects DNA from oxidative stress that to its antioxident properties
- Collagen: Is a type of protein found in the skin. Collagen works in tandem to keep the skin tight and elastic. Used as a anti-aging ingredient
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract: Known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Aids in skin moisturization
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known for its level of moisturizing and hydrating the skin
- CoQ10: Is a vitamin like substance in all human cells and responsible for cell production of the body’s energy